Bicyclists are becoming increasingly common in big cities as people choose bicycles as an alternative transportation. Bicycling can serve the dual purpose of transportation and exercise. Bicycling is a fun way to enjoy the beautiful sights of Colorado. States across the United States, including Colorado, have initiated programs to encourage more people to ride bicycles including state-recognized Bike to Work days. Unfortunately, cyclists are still disregarded by some motorists. Cyclists have a duty to follow all rules and regulations of the road, but even when they do, they remain at a disadvantage to motorized vehicles. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident caused by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries. For more information about how a Greeley bicycle accident attorney can help you, contact Kane Dulin McQuinn Young for a free consultation.
- We have over 20 years of unmatched experience
- Our attorneys are experienced and dedicated Greeley bicycle accident lawyers and they are known for taking the fight to insurance companies, corporations and dangerous drivers across Colorado
- Our firm was built by trial lawyers who embody the will to win
- We are recognized for our trial results and record recoveries
At Kane Dulin McQuinn Young we will fight to get you the full and fair compensation that you deserve. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have capable legal representation fighting for you. Let the Greeley bicycle accident lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young help you. Call (303) 246-1111 today to schedule your free consultation.
Who is Responsible for My Greeley Bicycle Accident Injury?
When you have been injured in a bicycle accident in Greeley, it is important to determine not only the direct cause of the accident, but the proximate cause, in order to identify the person legally responsible for your injury. There are several possible parties that may be held responsible for your injuries. If you are represented by an experienced Greeley bicycle accident attorney, your attorney will have the resources to conduct a thorough investigation of the accident that caused your injury and identify the legally responsible parties. Depending on the cause of the accident, you may be able to make a claim against the following parties:
- Bicycle and helmet manufacturers: if your bicycle accident injury was caused by the faulty design, construction, manufacture, assembly, or packaging of your bicycle or helmet, or any of the parts, the manufacturer or distributor may be legally responsible for your injuries.
- Companies: if your bicycle accident injury was caused by a driver employed by a truck company or other business entity, the company may be held vicariously liable for the actions of their employee. If the accident occurred while the driver was acting in the normal course of business for their employer, the employer can be held legally responsible.
There may be more than one party legally responsible for your injury. An experienced Greeley bicycle accident attorney will investigate your case to determine every party legally responsible for your injury, to get you the full compensation that you deserve. When you are represented by the Greeley bicycle accident attorneys at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young you can rest assured that we will fight to obtain the maximum possible value for your case.
Contact a Greeley Bicycle Accident Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a bicycle accident caused by another person’s wrongdoing, the experienced Greeley bicycle accident lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young can help you. At Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, your initial consultation is free. Contact us today at (303) 246-1111 today to schedule your free consultation.