If you have been injured in an accident, or you have lost a loved one as a result of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation. While you may be entitled to financial compensation for the damages you suffered, the process of getting compensation may leave you confused and despondent. Dealing with your physical injuries and the emotional stress that comes with your circumstances, you need an advocate who will protect your interests and fight to recover the financial compensation you deserve. At Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, we understand the impact that a personal injury can have on you and your family. Apart from the expenses related to medical treatment for your physical injuries, it’s important to acknowledge the potential emotional distress, diminished quality of life, and pain and suffering you may experience. If your injury was a result of someone else’s negligence, they should be held responsible for the financial burden caused by your injury. Kane Dulin McQuinn Young is here to assist you in obtaining the rightful compensation you deserve.
- Our team of personal injury lawyers with over 20 years of experience.
- Our firm was established by trial attorneys who possess a strong determination to achieve success. We are acknowledged and respected for our outstanding trial outcomes and record recoveries.
When you are injured and trying to make sense of the consequences of your injuries, you do not need the added stress of dealing with the often complex process of getting compensation. Kane Dulin McQuinn Young can help you navigate the legal process, file your claim, and protect your interests every step of the way. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have capable legal representation fighting for you. Contact the Littleton personal injury lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young at (303) 246-1111 to schedule your free consultation.
What is Personal Injury Law?
Personal injury law is the area of law that grants individuals who have been harmed the right to pursue compensation from the party responsible for their injury. The primary basis for a personal injury claim is negligence. Under the legal principle of negligence, an individual or business can be held accountable for any harm inflicted on others due to their failure to uphold the expected standard of conduct in a given situation.
At the Littleton offices of Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, we can represent victims injured in many different circumstances including:
How Can a Littleton Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
To succeed in a Littleton personal injury claim based on negligence, you must prove all the elements of your claim:
- The defendant owed the victim a duty of care
- The defendant breached their duty of care by failing to act according to the expected standard of care
- The defendant’s breach of their duty of care caused the victim’s injury
- The victim suffered actual damages
Failure to prove one element can be detrimental to your claim. An experienced Littleton personal injury attorney can help you gather the evidence required to prove every element of your claim. Your lawyer will:
- Investigate your case
- Identify the parties legally responsible for your personal injuries
- Value your actual damages including pain and suffering, past and future medical expense, and past and future lost income
- File your claim
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with the other party’s insurance company
- Represent you in court if taking the case to trial is in your best interest
At Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, our goal is to secure the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact a Littleton Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have suffered a personal injury or lost a loved one as a result of another person’s negligence, time may be running out in your case. Contact our Littleton personal injury lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young today to make sure you do not lose your right to claim compensation for your injury. Your initial consultation is free so take action and call us today at (303) 246-1111 to get it set up.