A motorcycle accident can result in very serious injuries. Motorcyclists do not have the same protection around their bodies that other vehicle drivers have around them. They are exposed to the elements and even when they are wearing protective gear while riding, their bodies get banged up from direct contact with other vehicles or the road. A motorcycle accident can leave you with long-term or catastrophic injuries that may require a change in lifestyle and impact your ability to work and provide for yourself and your family. If you have sustained injuries in a motorcycle accident, our team of experienced Fort Collins motorcycle accident attorneys at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young are ready to support you in fighting for your rights. For further details about how we can assist you and to schedule a complimentary consultation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
For more information about your rights and how we can help you, contact us today for a free consultation.
- Kane Dulin McQuinn Young is a team of personal injury lawyers with an exceptional track record of over 20 years of experience.
- Our firm was established by trial lawyers who possess a strong determination to succeed. We firmly believe that there is no greater privilege than advocating for the rights of our clients.
- Our outstanding performance in the courtroom, along with our record-breaking trial recoveries on behalf of injured individuals, sets us apart from others.
- We are acknowledged and respected for our trial outcomes and our exceptional record of recoveries.
At Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, we believe that everyone deserves justice and we work tirelessly to get the best possible outcome in your case. You deserve to recover the most possible financial compensation for the damages you suffer from your motorcycle accident. Allow our motorcycle accident lawyers in Fort Collins to handle the fight for your compensation while you concentrate on your recovery. Contact us at (303) 246-1111 today to arrange a complimentary consultation.
How Can a Fort Collins Motorcycle Accident Attorney Help You?
Dealing with the insurance companies and legal processes can be overwhelming when you are injured, in pain, and fighting to regain your health. An experienced Fort Collins motorcycle accident attorney can help relieve some of the stress you may be experiencing as a result of your injury. Your lawyer can help you:
- Understand your rights and entitlements
- Investigate the accident and identify the legally responsible parties for your injuries
- Determine the proper value of your damages
- Gather evidence to support your claims
- Negotiate a fair settlement with the defendant’s insurance company
- Represent you in court if litigation is unavoidable
Understanding the complex legal procedures and requirements for prosecuting your case is very important. The insurance companies have a team of lawyers working to protect their interests. You should also have an experienced team to defend you and put the financial responsibility where it belongs.
How Much Compensation Will I Get for my Motorcycle Accident Injury in Fort Collins?
The amount of compensation you get will depend on the severity of your injuries, the value of actual damages you suffered, and sufficient evidence to prove the value of your claim. Your damages may include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Property damage
- Past and future lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
The Fort Collins motorcycle accident lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, will fight to get you full and fair compensation for the damages you suffer.
Contact a Fort Collins Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you have suffered injury or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, the Fort Collins motorcycle accident lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young will fight to get you justice. Contact us today at (303) 246-1111 for a free consultation with one of our experienced Fort Collins motorcycle accident attorneys.