When you have been injured in a bicycle accident in Fort Collins, the impact on your life can be overwhelming. A bicycle accident can result in very serious injuries that limit your daily activities and possibly your ability to work. If your bicycle injury was caused by another person’s negligence, you need a strong legal advocate who can fight to get you the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, our Fort Collins personal injury attorney at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young can fight for you. For more information about your rights and how we can help you, contact us today for a free consultation.
- The team at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young has over 20 years of unmatched experience.
- Our firm was built by trial lawyers who embody the will to win. We believe there is no greater honor than fighting for people who can’t fight for themselves.
- Our proven track record in the courtroom and record trial recoveries on behalf of injured clients is what sets us apart.
- We are recognized for our trial results and record recoveries.
At Kane Dulin McQuinn Young, we are passionate about helping people get the justice they deserve. You deserve to recover full and fair financial compensation for the damages you suffer from your bicycle accident. Let our Fort Collins bicycle accident lawyers fight to get you compensation while you focus on your recovery. Call (303) 246-1111 today to schedule your free consultation.
How Can a Fort Collins Bicycle Accident Attorney Help You?
Getting compensation for your injuries after a bicycle accident can be complex and overwhelming. You need an experienced Fort Collins bicycle accident attorney who can help you understand the law and protect your interests. While you focus on your recovery, your attorney can help relieve the stress from pursuing your legal claim. Your lawyer can help you:
- Understand the laws and the legal process involved in making a claim
- Evaluate your case and determine your legal options
- Investigate the bicycle accident and identify the legally responsible parties for your injuries
- Determine the value of your total damages
- Assist you in providing solid documentation to support your claim
- Negotiate a fair settlement with the defendant’s insurance company
- Represent you in court if litigation is unavoidable
The insurance companies have a team of lawyers working on their side. You should also have an experienced team of Fort Collins bicycle accident lawyers managing your case and fighting to get the compensation you deserve.
What Types of Compensation Can You Recover in a Fort Collins Bicycle Accident Case?
Although we cannot predict the amount of compensation you will recover, we will identify, value, and prove your right to every type of compensation possible. Your damages may include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Mobility devices
- Property damage
- Past and future lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental health and emotional distress
The Fort Collins bicycle accident lawyers at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young will work diligently to identify and value your actual damages and secure the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact a Fort Collins Bicycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you have suffered injury or lost a loved one in a bicycle accident caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, the Fort Collins bicycle accident attorneys at Kane Dulin McQuinn Young will fight to get you justice. Contact us today at (303) 246-1111 for a free consultation with one of our experienced bicycle accident lawyers in Fort Collins.